The ancient Greek- Roman settlements, the monumental remains of an archaeological site situated in a panoramic bay, located in between the most beautiful part of southern Italy.
The volcanic nature of the area offers a fertile land abounding typical products of the highest quality.
Still off the beaten tourist circuits, leading to the discovery of a land where myth, nature, culture and flavors intertwine creating a single route
Duration: full day
- Trasfers by bus to visit Baia
- Guided tour of the archeological site of the Thermal Baths of Baia
- Special boat tours with view of the bottom of the sea (6 m deep)and its remains of the roman road and more archeological evidence.
- Fish lunch in a local restaurant
- Transfer to the Solfatara, the ancient volcanic crater that is still active
- The Flavius amphitheater and the Serapide temple
- Wine taste and typical products in a local canteent
- Back to Naples